Sabrina Tatalias - Bethel Park High School
Connor Wholey - Bethel Park High School
Brandan Koch - Mt. Lebanon High School
Domenico Folino - Upper St. Clair High School
The LSA Scholarship Program was created to encourage young men and women to continue their education at a college or university of their choice.
Two ( 2 ) scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded to high school seniors who are children, stepchildren, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren of any LSA club member in good standing.
This program is open to students entering any College, University or Technical School program in the Fall semester of 2018.
▪ Applicant must be a High School Senior.
▪ Must be a relative of a LSA member in a good standing.
▪ Must submit a 250 words or less essay on "Which Founding Father of our country do you most admire and why?"
▪ Must provide a copy of the high school transcript.
▪ Winner must present college or university acceptance letter to receive award.
▪ Scholarships will be awarded one time only at $1,000.
All criteria are subject to consideration by the Scholarship Committee, which will consist of a selected group of members of Library Sportsmen's Association.
▪ Application forms are available at the club or can be provided via email
▪ All entries must be postmarked by May 01, 2018
The awards will be presented to the winners at the Scholarship Banquet held at the club this summer. Date to be advised.
If you have any questions please contact the club secretary at email@example.com